Quinine Hydrochloride is an alkaloid derived from the bark of the cinchona tree. It is used as an anti-malarial drug, and is the active ingredient in extracts of the cinchona that have been used for that purpose. Quinine is used to treat uncomplicated malaria, a disease caused by parasites. Parasites that cause malaria typically enter the body through the bite of a mosquito. The offered Quinine Hydrochloride is made available by us for efficient use in the various industries.
Specification Of Quinine Hydrochloride
- Product : Quinine Hydrochloride
- Cas Number : 130-89-2
- Grade : Bp
- Description : White Crystalline Dry Powder.
- Empirical Formula : C20h24n2o2.Hcl.2h2o
- Mol.Wt.: 396.50 Gms/Mole
- Assay : Nlt 99% &Nmt 101% On Dry Basis.
- Lod : 6% To 10%(Nmt)
- Solubility : Slightly Soluble In Water,Springly Soluble Inboiling Water And Alcohol.
- Ph :Between 6.0 To 6.8 Determined In A 0.1% W/Vsolution In Water.
- Rotation : Between -2450 To -2580
- Barium:15ml Of Solution And Add 1ml Of Dilute H2so4and The Solution Clear For Atleast 15 Min. No Opalescene.
- Sulphated Ash : 500ppm(Nmt)